Skin Care Products in Atlanta, GA
Dr. Marisa Lawrence, a leading Atlanta double board certified cosmetic surgeon has developed her own prescription-strength skin health systems focused on preventing or improving skin conditions including photodamage, hyperpigmentation (chloasma, melasma, freckles) acne vulgaris and rosacea. She recommends the products for men and women in Alpharetta, Atlanta and surrounding areas in Georgia.
What Are Skin Care Products?
The skin care products developed by Dr. Lawrence are based on her extensive research and understanding of skin health needs. The products work in all layers of your skin to give you the real results you expect from your skin care.
What Are the Benefits of Skin Care Products?
- Good for all skin types
- Targets acne, wrinkles and other common concerns
- Products work together to produce exceptional results
- Fit easily into your routine and lifestyle
Am I a Candidate for Skin Care Products?
Our skin care products can be used by men and women with any skin type and condition.
What Skin Care products Are Available?
Dr. Lawrence has developed a line of skin care that includes cleansers, toners, antioxidant treatments, hydrating products and more.
- Uses 5% glycolic acid in a gel base to help remove oil and residues from the skin and prepare skin for other products.
Balance Chamomile Toner
- Removes oil and debris from the skin’s surface.
- Contains chamomile and comfrey to cool the skin, glycolic acid and witch hazel to tone and refresh the skin, and contains liposomal vitamins A, C, E, Co-Q10
Triple Antioxidant Defense
- Your Skin’s Vitamin!
- Anti-inflammatory – calming and cooling to the skin, ideal for rosacea, sensitive skin & after surgical procedures
- Caffeine enhances the antioxidant properties of the green tea & selective apoptosis
- Lightweight, fast absorbing, & contains the humectant hyaluronic acid to deliver enhanced moisturization to improve texture, tone, and overall skin appearance.
Rejuvenating Retinol Serum/Pads
- Green Tea Polyphenols, Retinol, Hyaluronic acid & Caffeine
- Enhances the turnover rate of the skin. Fights acne and blemishes
- Advanced peptides for firmer, healthier skin.
Pigment Correction Pads
- Recommended for all skin types, treats hyperpigmentation & melasma
- Pads combine the botanical ingredients of Kojic Acid, Arbutin, and Bearberry, to even skin tone, along with protective skin antioxidants to soothe the skin and help with redness
Sheer Antioxidant Moisturizer
- Oil Free Daily Moisturizer contains a combination of glycerin, squalene and liposomal vitamins
- Contains A, C, E, and CoQ-10
- Oil Free Daily Moisturizer contains a combination of glycerin, squalene and liposomal vitamins and 10% Ultra Pure Glycolic Acid.
- Contains A, C, E, and Co-Q-10
- Combination of 2% Salicylic and 5% Glycolic, used to promote exfoliation and the sloughing of dead skin cells
- Salicylic Acid helps reduce the number of acne blemishes, pimples, and blackheads and allows the skin to heal.
- Hydrocortisone and Aloe to reduce inflammation and soothe after laser therapy.
Green Tea Warming Exfoliating Scrub
- This scrub is specially formulated to exfoliate the skin and deep clean the pores
Antioxidant Sunscreen SPF 30 (silver tube)
- 7% micronized zinc as well as antioxidants (not sheer and not super hydrating)
Recovery Complex For Body-With Caffeine
- Silky, fast absorbing, emollient body lotion
- Selected penetrating lipids: Ceramides, Sterols, penetrate and repair the natural moisture barrier providing healing benefits while preventing moisture loss
- Antioxidant enriched with the nourishment and protection of Green Tea Polyphenols, Caffeine, and Bisabolol
- Contains humectants hyaluronic acid and Yucca to help replenish and restore moisture balance
- All Trans-Retinol to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Arnica and Vitamin K to reduce bruising and discoloration.
- Powerful Green Tea Polyphenols to protect against free radical damage.
Vitamin C Serum
- Triple duty antioxidant formula to brighten complexion and support collagen
- Hyaluronic acid serum that actually penetrates skin for intense moisture therapy
- Phyto plant stem cell and ceramides to nourish skin and accelerate retinoid treatment
How Much Do Skin Care Products Cost in Atlanta, GA?
During the consultation, we help you find the best products for your skin. Once we know the products you need, we can explain the associated cost. Our payment options are cash, check, credit card and CareCredit® financing.
Not all skin care is created equal. Our skin care line was developed by double board certified plastic surgeon, Marisa Lawrence, M.D., one of the most experienced plastic surgeons in Atlanta. If you are looking for excellence in skin care in Alpharetta, Atlanta and surrounding areas in Georgia, contact us to schedule a personal consultation and skin evaluation.